Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy thoughts...

Today I have happy thoughts to share.
I made cookies with your daughter today.
She is so much like you, in her newly 5-year old little mind, sharp as knives.
She is so sweet, and will not grow up having to hide that, as you did.

I have started a character on your WoW account...I like seeing your guy there because I know you loved playing.
I'm sorry for all the times I teased you and my husband for your supreme nerdishness--
in fact, I take it all back! haha

I told your brother/my husband that if the mormons can blame everything good on Jesus, then we can blame everything good on You.
...how does that sound?
I figure you have a lot more personal concern for our lives than He would anyway.
So...thanks, man.

I also want to thank you for helping B so much lately...
proof positive that you are 100% softie.
And especially thanks for telling me to stop being so sad...
it worked.
I still miss you, and hate that you have to miss out on hugging your daughter or other things that only happen while Living, but...you're happy, aren't you?
It feels like you are.
I will continue to try to find balance between not wallowing in grief and not living in denial...it's a fine line to walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home